Responsible Gambling Policy
Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing you should know how much time and money you can afford to spend. Make sure gambling does not become a problem in your life and you do not lose control of your play.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
If you have ever been worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results, please try our quick self assessment test.
Procedures For Self-Exclusion
If you feel that you are losing control of your play and would like help in restricting your access to our casinos, Casino Rewards offers you the following options:
- A minimum 7 day cooling off period
- 30 days, 90 days or 6 months self-exclusion period *
In order for us to apply effective restrictions, a request in email format will be required. This must be sent from the email address registered on the Casino Account. Details of the required content and where to direct the request will be advised by Casino Support.
The decrease of deposit limits are available daily, weekly and monthly. Our support staff will endeavour to complete your request in a timely manner. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 24 hours.
Please contact us any time, day or night, for immediate assistance.
*Please note: If a player does not specify a self-exclusion period, the default period of 6 months will be applied. Casino Rewards Management reserves the right to keep all accounts closed indefinitely.
Casino Limitations and Minor Policy
Casino play at Villento Casino is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. Minors may not play at this online casino under any circumstances. Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors.
Casino play at Villento Casino is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.